COME AND VISIT US
At DPR we pride ourselves on our excellent client relationships and service. Fulfilling your insurance needs is our primary objective.
Our professional and qualified team will listen to you and secure the best possible cover at affordable premiums, ensuring peace of mind knowing that you, your family, your business have adequate cover for all contingencies. We regard this to be our point of difference.
DPR Insurance Brokers are an Authorised Representative of Ausure Insurance Brokers, a leading insurance broking group, that is both Australian owned and Australian operated. Via Ausure, DPR Insurance is affiliated to some of the industry’s leading insurers and underwriters.
So whether your needs are general, commercial, corporate, risk, life, income protection, superannuation or investment, we at DPR Insurance will have a solution for you.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
OFFERING YOU A QUALITY & AFFORDABLE
SOLUTION FOR YOUR INSURANCE NEEDS.
As an Ausure representative, DPR Insurance Brokers is dedicated to providing personal service that is backed by the financial strength and knowledge of the Ausure network. With many years of experience in all aspects of insurance from domestic to business and farm insurance, we can create a solution to meet your requirements.
Just a phone call away, our willingness to go that one step further, makes us the best people to fully understand your insurance needs.
We are just a phone call away. Having us on your side when it's time to claim, takes the frustration out of an already stressful time.
We take the time to understand your business and it's needs. With access to a large market of underwriters and policies, we can find the perfect policy for your needs and budget.
DPR Insurance Brokers is an Authorised Representative of Ausure Pty Ltd. We are affiliated to some of the industry’s leading insurers and underwriters.
The Insurance Broker Difference
With so many different ways to get insurance for your business and personal needs, it's important for you to understand why using a qualified professional insurance adviser will work in your favour in the long run.
1. Insurance brokers are objective and qualified insurance experts, with a depth of experience, understanding and training that you just cannot match if you’re buying insurance directly online yourself.
2. Brokers partner with their clients, providing expert advice and advocacy as well as looking after the insurance details, including claims. This enables you to focus on your business.
3. Insurance brokers understand and assess your risk, using their expertise to review all options and tailor cover to match your risk, cost effectively.
4. Brokers deliver personalised service because they take the time to understand your business and build long term relationships.
5. Brokers are objective specialists and can access insurance covers from a wide range of underwriters and insurance agents, both in Australia and overseas.
6. Businesses face a broad and expanding range of risks, including emerging areas such as cybercrime. Insurance brokers are at the forefront of this rapidly evolving insurance environment, and are developing and tailoring covers to respond to these changes.
7. Brokers are firmly on their clients’ side, and act as advocates at all times, including during time of claim. This can severely reduce your stress levels at times of crisis.
8. Insurance brokers need to undergo accreditation. They need to have had a minimum level of training, and undergo regular training each year to keep their skills up-to-date.